Chibitronics ~ A Foxy Fire / A Simple Circuit

Happy Friday!  Today I'm sharing a fun interactive card (my favorite kind of card to make)!

Today's card features the cool "Craft with Lights ~ White" kit by Chibitronics.

The Craft with Lights Kits are offered in two kinds of kits; one with White LED Light Stickers and another with 6 Colored LED Light Stickers (red, blue, yellow, pink, green, orange).  Each kit also contains 1 roll of Conductive Fabric Tape, 2 Coin Batteries and a Tape Tag.

To begin today's card, I stamped the adorable scene using the Magengo Designs stamp set, "Our Memories".  I colored the entire scene using Copic Markers.

While stamping, I also stamped a lighter version of the campfire on the inside of my card.  This helps with positioning my LED Light Stickers for the circuit.

Next I mapped out my simple circuit.  I used the handy Craft Stencil to make this job easy!  I have an area for the battery, the white LED Light Sticker and the positive (shown in red) and negative (shown in blue) sides of the circuit.

Next I laid down the Fabric Conductive Tape for the negative side of the circuit from under the battery to the top of the LED Light Sticker.

Then I created a flap to overlap the single coin battery.  The Conductive Fabric Tape was wrapped around this flap so the tape touches the top of the battery.  The tape was continued to make contact with the bottom of the Light Sticker.

Finally, I added the single White LED Light Sticker.  So simple!

Now, let's check out the lit up card...

A super cute, light up birthday card is complete!

I hope you'll give these amazing products a try!  They're SO easy to use!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10