Catherine Pooler Designs ~ Best Wishes Bunny

TGIF!  This has been a LOONNNGGG week!  Moving houses is not fun!

Today I'm playing along with the newest Weekend Challenge over at StampNation.

What's StampNation you say? 

StampNation is a place to share your love of stamping, to learn and hone your skills with quality Master Classes and tutorials and to learn alongside fellow stampers of all abilities. To ask your questions, share your struggles and grow you paper crafting skills with members who get IT. Who get YOU.

There are several options to become a StampNation member...

This weekend the challenge is to create a card or project with the colors BLACK & WHITE but add a pop of color!

So I started my card by stamping all kinds of florals and greenery from the "Fresh Picked Florals" stamp set in Midnight ink with few spots of Twilight ink.  I masked off pieces as needed.  Then I added the sweet little peeking bunny from the "Peeps & Hops" stamp set.  I colored all the florals in Cool Grey Copics and then the bunny in browns.

To finish off the card, I stamped the Best Wishes greeting from the "Every Occasion Sentiments" stamp set.

Then I die cut the whole panel using my favorite shape die called "Scallops & Dots Dies".

To finish off the panel I backed the panel with a piece of "Stroke of Midnight" patterned papers.

So if you'd like to check out StampNation, even for just a month, click the button below...


Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10