Craft Roulette ~ Bouquet of Blooms

 

Happy Tuesday! Today's card creation is for the fabulous Craft Roulette show!

What is Craft Roulette you ask... it's a weekly live show featuring improvised crafting, special guests, community contributions, tons of prizes and much, much more!  It's live every Friday over on YouTube.  You can check out this week's episode here.

So the four parameters that wheel spit out this week were:

So for my card today, I used my "ink drops" as my "Mini Drop Down" element.  I was inspired by some yummy patterned paper from my stash plus my 3 layers included the 3 layers of flowers on the card front.

I used the Altenew "Fairy Tale Stamps and Stencils" for this card and lots of fun Catherine Pooler inks.  So much fun to create!

Hope you'll come and join us for the next episode!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10