Sweet November Stamps ~ Elfy Easter Wishes

 

Happy first day of April!  Today over at Sweet November Stamps, we have a brand new mini digital release day!

Today's release is all about some elfy fun for Spring!

Meet "Sprout" from the Spring Elves release!

I started by layering our little Sprout with the beautiful "Dahlia Blossom" from the "Scene Builder: Dahlia & Peony Background Set" and printed it out.

I created a mask using Eclipse Masking Paper, fussy cut it out and applying it to the card front.

I used a bright yellow set of Copic Markers and applied them on using my Copic Airbrush.  I also added some gold metallic paint over the background.

Next I peeled the mask off and colored our little Sprout and Dahlia using Copic Markers. 

I love how bright and happy this card is!  And who can resist that sweet little Easter Elf!

Stay tuned for more Elfy fun!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10