Catherine Pooler Designs ~ O' Canada!

Coming on Wednesday this week, Catherine Pooler Designs is releasing a fun new collection, "Global Adventure: Part Tres"! 

Today I'm sharing a fun creation featuring some of the fun products being released on Wednesday in the CP shop from the "O Canada Bundle".

The O Canada Bundle includes: 

  • O Canada Stamps & Dies
  • Forever Maple Stencil
  • Forever Maple Dies
  • Moose Crossing Patterned Paper
  • Yukon Sequin Mix

So many fun products!

Today's card features a cool background where I inked up the piece of cardstock with Fiesta Blue, Something Borrowed and Suede Shoes inks.  Then I placed the new "Forever Maple Stencil" over top and misted the stencil with water.  This activates the blue inks and lightens them.


Then I stamped out the adorable Canadian icons in the "O Canada" stamp set; the beaver, the hockey stick and puck and the sweet little maple leaf.  I used lots of fun inks and I used my CP blending brushes to help shade everything.  To add a little more shading I used my Polychromos Pencils to add some eyebrows and cheeks. I die cut everything using their coordinating dies, "O Canada Dies".

I adhered my icons to a cute little tag die cut from the "Notecard Frame & Tag Dies" and I stitched on piece of cute plaid paper from the new "Moose Crossings" patterned paper pack.

To finish off my card, I die cut the "Oh Yeah" word from the "Oh So Good Word Die" set and adhered that to the front.

Don't forget to check out my blog for another fun card coming using this cute Canadian bundle.

Have a great day!

~ Ally ~

 

New product links below, will become active on Wednesday March 22nd at 9am ET.

No comments:

 
09 10