Three Room Studio ~ My Favourite Colour!

Happy Saturday everyone!  It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge for Three Room Studio.

This week our challenge is to create a card with YOUR favourite COLOUR!  Yes... you can choose any colour to create with.  Now, you DO NOT have to create with just one colour like I did (monochromatic), you can use other colours just make your favourite the key colour on your creation.

PURPLE is my favourite colour!!! To begin today's card, I stamped my mermaid and her fishy friends from the "Mermaid at Heart" using Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink.  Then I created masks for each one.  I also created a random edged mask to place around my scene.

With all the masks on my images, I used my Copic Air Brush System, I laid down the dark purple background for the ocean-scape.

I peeled off all my masks and then I coloured my images using all kinds of BV Copic Markers.  I had fun putting in lots of shadows, shading and scaly details.  I used my Copic Blender marker to add some bubbles to the scene.

I wanted a bold sentiment so I chose to use the large script thank you from the "Aww Thanks" stamp set and embossed it in gold embossing powder.

Now, check out my fellow Design Team members...


Now it's your turn!!  Check out all the details on the post below.
 
Good luck!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10