Sweet November Stamps ~ Light Up Birthday Bot!

So I have another fun Robot card for the Sweet November Stamps digital release of "Aliens Vs Robots" this weekend!

I began my card my embossing this cool embossing folder called "Circuits" by Sizzix on some silver cardstock.  Then I painted it with black acrylic paint to catch in all the grooves and wiped most of the paint off to give it a dirty, grungy feel.


Next I printed out the new "Robot QT3" onto some Neehnah Solar White 80lb white cardstock and colored him with some Copic Markers.  I also added some printed birthday sentiments too.


So the extra cool thing about this card is that the eyes and buttons on his chest actually LIGHT UP!  I used some Chibitronic products to create the circuit and light him up!  I will be having a full tutorial on how I did that next week on March 1st.

Until then, here is how my light up card works...

I hope you have a wonderful and creative weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10