StampNation ~ Floral Heart Bloom

Happy Friday!  I'm over at StampNation today sharing a fun card for the weekend challenge.

This week's challenge is to feature some FLOWERS.

I'm all over this kind of challenge.  I love featuring blooms on my cards.

For today's card I started by die cutting the "Lights on Broadway Cover Plate Die.  I used some silver thread to stitch in some of the holes within the die.

Next I die cut some white arches from the "Smile Bright Dies" and added the sparkly leafy arch from the "Smile Bright" stamp set using Halo embossing powder.  I adhered them together in a heart shape.

Then I stamped some pretty flowers and leaves from the "Sweet Blossoms" stamp set.  I used Apricot, Bellini and a touch of Terracotta for the flowers and Matcha and Hot Tub inks for the leaves.


To finish off my card, I adhered some peachy pink sequins' from the Wintergreen and London sequin mixes.

Plus don't forget that StampNation is offering a FREE class next month; March 7th.  You have to be a StampNation member to participate.


Don't forget you can get a FREE stamp set, our cute little "Hang It There", with a $50 purchase.  Just add $50 or more products to your cart, then add the "Hang It There" stamp set into your cart and add the code shown below and it's FREE!  There is also a corresponding die set for this stamp set if you're interested.


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a fun and crafty weekend!

~ Ally ~

 

No comments:

 
09 10