Sweet November Stamps ~ It's Robots Versus Aliens!

 

 

The Sweet November Stamps team has been playing with Robots and Aliens this week!  It's all in preparation for the newest digital release "Aliens Vs Robots" and we've been having blast!

I decided to play with some of the robots this week as most of the other team members have been creating with the aliens.

And who says robots have to just be for boys!!?!?!  NO WAY!  So I took our little "Robot QT1" (you know... QT = Cutie! So clever!) and made her a fashion forward robot and dressed her in pinks and purples!


I took the "Robot QT1" and made her a mask and then ink blended my Distress Oxide background plus some fun gold splatter.

I removed the mask and colored her up using Copic Markers.  Do you like her little digital face screen?

So much fun to create!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and head on over to check out the rest of the "Aliens Vs Robots" release!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10