Catherine Pooler Designs ~ Boho Trends Hop Coming!

Coming on Wednesday this week, Catherine Pooler Designs is having a fun "Boho Trends Instagram Hop"! 

Today I'm sharing a fun creation featuring some of the fun products being released on Wednesday in the CP shop from the Boho Trends collection.

Today's card started with the smallest part of the rainbow stamp set "Smile Bright".  I used a color palette of Rouge, Ginger, Apricot, Whipped Honey, Wintergreen and Sea Glass.

Then I stamped out my cloud with a sentiment, the sentiment "Bright" and a cute little heart.

I loved making the wonky background with those two fun shapes!

I hope you'll join us on Wednesday for our Instagram hop.  There will be prizes to be won and lots of fun inspiration!

Have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10