Three Room Studio ~ Winter Birthday Hugs

Hello and Happy December everyone!  I'm Ally and today I'm sharing a fun wintry birthday card featuring the fun "Just a Moment" stamp set.

I began my card by stamping the sweet mug holding gal without the hat using Memento "Desert Sand" ink for a lighter ink effect.  Then I coloured her in using Copic Markers.

Copic Markers:

  • Hair: E43, E42, E50
  • Skin: E00, E04, E34, E21, R20
  • Shirt: BG32, G00, G000, G0000, G20, BG90
  • Blues: B95, B93, B91

To finish off the card I used a combined sentiment using the "Happy Birthday" from the "Believe in Fairies" and "Hugs" from the "Awww Thanks" stamp sets.  I also used the coordinating the "Aww Thanks Die" for the the Hugs.

The beauty of the images of the "Just a Moment" stamp set are that you can make the ladies dressed for any season!  The above image is actually designed to a V-neck, no-sleeve shirt but I coloured her arms so that it looks as if she has a long sleeve on!  Brilliant right!??!

We also offer a digital version of part of this stamp sets too.  Check it out HERE in the shop!

Stay tuned as the entire Three Room Studio team is going to share some of their favourite stamp sets this month with you!  I hope they bring you lots of year round inspiration!

Happy Holidays everyone!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10