Sweet November Stamps ~ Happy Tree Ornaments


Happy weekend everyone!  Today I'm sharing fun card featuring our brand new digital release stamp sets from Sweet November Stamps!  These adorable images are our "Happy Tree Ornaments" and this set of digital stamps include 4 happy ornaments, a bauble garland and 4 cheery sentiments.

I chose to use 3 of these cheerful little fellas set on top of tree trimmed with that fun garland.

I started my background by plotting my evergreen boughs that the 3 ornaments were going to hang from.  I kept these boughs light.  Then I began adding the peachy colors in between the boughs.  I blended some peachy oranges with a deeper orange color.  It was to create a glow between the branches.  I blended these areas as needed to get a smooth back drop.

Then I added all the deep dark greens into the background.  I wanted to make sure the edges of those branches in the foreground kind of popped out to the front.

Next I colored my "gold" ornaments.  I used the Y20 series of Copic Markers to create this festive golden color.  For the outside 2 ornaments, I added a little "white glitter" band to both of them by avoiding the gold color in these areas and then adding some grey Copics and then some White Gel Pen over top to make it appear to sparkle.

For the garland I used some simple grey C markers and a few BV markers to create a round, above lighted string of balls.

To make my scene a little bit more magical, I added some Bokeh effect dots amid the greenery by using concentrated Copic Blender Solution to areas to push the colored inks deep into the paper.  I splattered them across the boughs in different sizes to appear in the distance.

I hope you'll come and check out what all my other fellow Sweet November Stamps design team have created with this cute digital stamp set.  You can see them on our Facebook group, HERE.

Happy weekend!  Now go get creative!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10