Sweet Sentiment ~ Handyman Happy Birthday

Happy Tuesday all!  Today is actually my final post for the Sweet Sentiment company as a design team member.  I made the decision a month or more ago that I needed to slow down just a bit with my design teams and needed to do a little pruning.  So I have decided to leave Sweet Sentiment and also Stamp Anniething.

For my final card, I wanted to use the cool "Handyman" stamp set and the Handyman icon with all the fun tools sticking out the top but I modified it slightly and added the words "Happy Birthday" underneath the Handyman aspect of the badge.

I stamped out 3 of the four handy people from the stamp set on SS Premium Coloring Cardstock and colored everything up with my Copic Markers.

There are actually coordinating "Handyman Metal Dies" that go with this stamp set but I don't have them so I fussy cut out everything.

To finish off the card, I die cut a rectangular piece of woodgrain cardstock to mount our images.

I stacked all that on some fun orange plaid paper to finish it all off.

A big thanks to Jammie and Sandy for allowing me to be a part of your amazing company for the last year.  You both inspire me to get creative!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10