Sweet November Stamps ~ The Joys of "Wynter"

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday.  Today I'm sharing another fun winter card today!

Today's card features the sweet digital stamps "Flutterbee Wynter" and "Midnights Oops Poinsettia" stamp set from Sweet November Stamps.

For my card I pulled my images into my Photoshop software and layered my images.  Then I deleted the poinsettia pieces from my image.  Then off to the printer it went!

I began by mapping out my tree shapes using a light Copic Marker.  Then I used my blue-purple markers and colored in all the layers of sky.

I colored up my Flutterbee Wynter with her snowman and the adorable little kitty too.

To finish off the card, I stamped a sentiment from the newly released clear stamp set "Snow Angels" in red ink.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ringing in the new year!  Happy 2023!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10