Stamp Anniething ~ Oh I Do Declare... It's Blanche!

Today is the final day of our Golden Girls December release from Stamp Anniething

We of course, saved the best for last!  Meet the sexy senior, "Blanche - Thank You For Being".

For today's card, I began by creating the room Blanche is standing in.  I began by created the wallpaper using the "Miami Parlour Stencil" and making a fun multi-green palm leave paper with a wood detailed wall.

She of course, needed a few potted plants made from the new "Houseplant Builder Dies" - these are brilliantly designed!!!  So much fun to customize your own garden!

For the final touch, I stamped our Blanche in black ink and colored her in using Copic Markers:

  • skin: E23, E11, E21, R21
  • hair: E27, E25, E35
  • purples: BV02, BV01, BV00, BV23
  • browns: E70, E74
  • plants: G46, YG17, YG03, YG01

It's always so fun to customize a character's clothing!

Make sure you check out the rest of this month's release goodies...

Thank you so much for joining me on our Golden Girl adventure these past 3 days.  I hope you go and check out all of this month's release.

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10