Stamp Anniething ~ The Golden Girls are Here!

 
Thank you for being a friend.
Travel down the road and back again.
Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant.

And if you threw a party, invited everyone you knew.
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
and the card attached would say,
thank you for being a friend. 
 
Yup... for Stamp Anniething, this month's theme is the GOLDEN GIRLS!!!  So fun!
 
Our first Golden Girl up for a sneak peek is... "Rose - Can I Ask a Question?"!
 
For my card, I began by creating my background.  I masked off a corner for my wall and created the palm tree background using Copics and the cool new "Miami Parlour Stencil".  Then I used some Copic Markers to create a brick wall and floor for Rose to stand in.
 
Then I stamped Rose out and colored her in using Copic Markers and die cut her out using her coordinating outline die.

Here are the Copics I used:

  • skin: E04, E53, E51, E21, E00 
  • hair: E43, E42, E41 
  • blues: B16, B14, B12, B000
  • greys: T1, T3, T4 
  • plants: YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, BG93, BG96

To round out the scene, I used the new "Houseplant Builder Dies" to create a bunch of potted plants to put on the patio.  To finish off the card, I added the "Friend" sentiment from the "Thank You For Being a Friend Die".
 

Now here's what are our extras look like for December...
 

Thanks for checking out my fun card today.  Stay tuned for more Golden Girls fun tomorrow!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10