Sweet November Stamps ~ Winter Friendship

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a fun winter card today!

Today's card features the sweet "Snowman Selfie" stamp set from Sweet November Stamps.

For my card I stamped my adorable image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I began to block out my tree trunks in the background.  I colored the sky in between the trees first and the added shading to the trees.


Next I colored in my snowman and his friend, leaving the red Copic colors for the last.  I used a few Polychromos Pencils to add a little bit of knitted texture to the snowman's scarf.

I stamped out a sentiment from the same stamp set and added it as a simple tag to the front image.

As a final touch, I added some dots of Stardust Stickles for snowflakes.

Thanks for checking out my latest card today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10