Catherine Pooler ~ Cheers to New Years Collection

It's time for the newest release from Catherine Pooler Designs and this one's fabulous!  Introducing the "Cheers to New Years" release! 

This release has some fun poppers and New Years related products but it also includes some beautiful florals too!

Here are the 3 bundles we're offering this month plus the "I Want It All Bundle" as well.  Check these out... 

Today I'm going to be sharing a project featuring the new "Thank You Kindly Bundle" which features two beautiful floral stamps sets with coordinating dies; the "Thank You Kindly" and "Corner Swag Floral" stamp sets, plus the "Bee Thankful" patterned paper pack and the "St. Lucia Sequins".

I began my card by stamping the curved sprigs and the wreath center from the "Thank You Kindly" stamp set using a combination of Spruce, Eucalyptus and Skylight inks.  I die cut each piece out and layered them together.  I backed the wreath with a vellum paper and heat embossed the "Thank You" sentiment from the same stamp set in Platinum embossing powder.

Next I die cut a background piece using the "Petal Connection Cover Plate Die" and backed it with a Eucalyptus sponged paper.

I then created a band of stitched cardstock using the brand new "Ruffles and Dashes Die".  I cut a few pieces of the ruffled edge and inked them with Skylight ink and backed the stitched bands with them.

To finish it off I used some "Wintergreen Sequins" to finish off my shaker element.

Such a pretty end result!


More Coming Up...    Noon on the Catherine Pooler Facebook page except where specified.TODAY...    Bundle Reveals with LIVE Card MakingTuesday, December 6th    Last Bundle Reveal with LIVE Card MakingStampNation Early Ordering OPENS!!    3pm StampNation Exclusive YouTubeWednesday, December 7th    General Ordering OPENS at 9am    Noon Release Party on YouTube!


Thanks for checking out my card today!

~ Ally ~


All of the new products released will be available in the CP Shop on Wed. Dec. 7th at 9pm ET.  You can shop the new products on Tuesday at 12 noon ET if you are a StampNation member.

No comments:

 
09 10