Ombre Hearts and Hugs

Happy Saturday everyone!  It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge for Three Room Studio.

This week our challenge is to create a card which features LOVE &/or HEARTS this week.  Yup, it's that simple!

Today I'm playing with the fun "Heart Ray Quarter Stencil" and the adorable "Believe in Fairies" plus the sentiment today is from the "Simple Sentiments" stamp set.

I started by laying down my stencil and created a pink to purple ombre of gorgeous hearts using Catherine Pooler inks; It's a Girl, Be Mine and Flirty Fuchsia inks.  I added just a tiny splatter of a white metallic gold paint across the hearts from the Tambi Gansai "Starry Night" paint palette.

I colored my little fairy with Copic Markers and die cut her out using the coordinating die.

I added a very simple sentiment... and there she is!!

Who does love an ombre array of hearts?!?!

Now, check out my fellow Design Team members...


Now it's your turn!!  Check out all the details on the Three Room Studio Blog, HERE.
 
Good luck!
 
~ Ally ~ 
 

No comments:

 
09 10