Happy Bandit ~ Perfect Fit

I'm always a fan of created cards where you take digital stamps and combine them with your clear stamps!  Why not use both, right?

So today I used two of the new "Happy Bandit" digital stamps from Sweet Sentiment, that sweet raccoon, and I paired it with the "crop-circle" like stamp from the "Tropical Flora" and the sentiment from the "Nap Time" stamp set to create my little scene.


I colored my little 'coons with Copic Markers and I heat embossed the sentiment and little heart with gold embossing powder.


Don't forget to check all the cool digital stamp sets over at Sweet Sentiment, here.


Plus, join us next Friday and Saturday for the Sweet Sentiment Spring Break Virtual Retreat!  I had a blast at the last one and the classes were AH-mazing!

Have a crafty day!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10