Blue Awesome Coffee

Happy Friday everyone!  Ally here for Feature Friday!

Today I wanted to share the adorable "Awesome Coffee" stamp set from Three Room Studios.

This fantastic 4x4 clear stamp set features that awesome coffee cup and lid, a few coffee sleeves, a ring of fun coffee beans, 4 individual coffee beans, 2 stars and a sentiment with the solid stamping shape.

I began my card by creating the background.  I inked rows of 5 different blue inked circles and added that fun ring of coffee beans in each row with the same ink color I had used on each circle.  I figured that coffee doesn't always have to be brown... right?!?!

Next I stamped the large coffee cup image and also ink blended it using just 3 darker blue inks on the coffee base.  I added some subtle star images across the surface and added some Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen to them once stamped.

I used some B Copics to colour in the lid to the coffee cup.

I stamped my sentiment backer image using 3 shades of blue ink again and then stamped the sentiment over top of the blue backer with black ink.

I adhered my sentiment to the coffee cup and then added some silver threads behind it and popped it on the card front with foam tape and with a few flashy silver confetti sequins, the card was complete!

What do you think?  Blue for coffee?  Yes or no?!?!?

I hope I've inspired you to create today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

~ Allison ~

No comments:

 
09 10