Stamp Anniething ~ February Release

Happy Saturday!  I'm here to share the entire February Stamp Anniething release with you today!  I received my stamps and products only hours ago (and a few days late!) so these cards were kinda rushed.

This release is jam packed full of Spring fun!

First off, we have "Louise You Crack Me Up" stamp and outline die set.  I added her to the beautiful new "Shaker Basics Hello Floral Add On Tag" and the beautiful patterned paper from the "Spring Suprise" 6x6 paper pack.


It's very subtle, but I used my Copic Air Brush system and the "Cloud Stencil Builder" to create a cloudy backdrop behind my floral tag frame.  I added that fine brown splatter to the egg shell by placing my Copic Sketch marker in backwards into my Air Brush System - the brush nibs give you a different ink application.

Next up is the sweet little "Cherise You Overwhelm Me" stamp and coordinating outline die set.

For this card I created my own background paper.  I used the adorable little flowers and some coral pink ink.  I sprayed it a little with my Copic Air Brush system to get a soft nude background all-over color.

Last but not least, meet "Kevin You're My Pot of Gold" and his outline die set...

I paired our little leprechaun with the awesome "Lucky Die" and some gold cardstock and the amazing new "Spring Suprise" 6x6 papers.

I had a BLAST coloring and creating with all of these new and amazing products!  You can check them out by clicking any of the pictures listed below.

Have a great weekend!  I hope you get crafty!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10