I'm WILD About You!

Howdy!  I'm back again today to share this fun wiper card I created for Stamp Anniething!

I used the adorable little cowgirl, "Nicole - Much Obliged" stamp set and colored her right up with all the fun Copics. 

I also used the "Wiper Card Die" to create my card base so when you pull on the sides of the card, the "Wild About You" sentiment pops up!

I used the "Wild Word Die" to create the sentiment - I even created the gingham behind it to match her gingham shirt!!

The pretty lace is die cute from the "Intricate Lace Die" and colored with CP Samba ink and I also Copic airbrushed the "Cobblestone Stencil" to give her a fun path for her horsey!

That fantastic black polka dot paper is from the "Retro Kitchen Paper Pack" too!

Tons of fun Stamp Anniething goodies today!  I hope you have an amazing weekend!

~ Ally ~


Products used today...

No comments:

 
09 10