Catherine Pooler ~ Lacy Love


StampNation
has a brand new challenge for you to participate in today!  I'm luck enough to be this week's hostess.

If you're not familiar with what StampNation is:

Paper crafters from all over the world gather at StampNation to share the love of stamping and card making! As a member, you'll hone your skills with quality Master Classes and tutorials, learn alongside fellow stampers of all abilities, ask questions, share and grow your paper crafting skills with kindred spirits. You can cancel anytime if you don't love it (but we think you will!).
Your membership includes:

You have three memberships to choose from: an annual membership, a quarterly membership and a monthly membership.  Try out the monthly membership to see if you like it!

 

This week's challenge is create a card using the colors PINK and RED.

For my challenge I created a card with lots of texture in it but it's almost all white!  I began by die cutting the "Nottingham Lace Cover Plate Die" in white and then I used the frame from the "Notecard Frame & Tag Die" set to frame a piece of the lace die.

Then I stamped the largest heart from the "Yours Truly" stamp set and colored it with Copic Markers.  I even added some dotted detailing on some of the floral and leaf elements. 

I laid my colored heart over a striped piece of the new "Stroke of Midnight" papers and a simple "With Love Word Die" on top of it all!

I hope you'll come and join us over at StampNation for lots more fun and PERKS!

Happy Friday!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10