Craft Roulette ~ Mousey Birthday

 

Happy Wednesday! Today's card creation is for the fabulous Craft Roulette show!

What is Craft Roulette you ask... it's a weekly live show featuring improvised crafting, special guests, community contributions, tons of prizes and much, much more!  It's live every Friday over on YouTube.  You can check out this week's episode here.

So the four parameters that wheel spit out this week were:


So all 4 parameters must be included in your card.  I used 2 tags and 2 shades of green plus a touch of pink and orange.  I used some foam tape to put my tags and mouse "up" like on a shelf and I made my own stamped background.

So I began by stamped the medallions from the retired "Medallion Mix-Up" stamp set using Garden Party ink.  I took some Deck the Halls ink and added a tiny bit of water and splattered the whole background.

Next I cut two tags using the Layering Tag Dies using some fun CP patterned papers from the CP paper packs, "Fleur De" and "Lime Rickey Prints".

I stamped the birthday sentiment from the "Every Occasion Sentiments" using Deck the Halls ink.

I stamped the sweet little mousey with the clover in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloring him using Copic Markers. 

To achieve the "shelf" parameter, I added some foam tape to add some "up" to my tag and mouse element.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!  I hope you'll come and join us on YouTube on Friday for another FUNN episode!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10