Sweet November Stamps ~ Shenanigans!

 

Happy Tuesday!

Today I'm sharing another fun new digital stamp set from Sweet November Stamps.

Today's card features the adorable new "Galentine Fairy: Heather" and the "Galentine Fairies: Sentiment Pack".

I paired out little cutie today with one of the beautiful greenery pieces from the "Mermaid Lagoon: Background Builder" set.

Once my scene had been printed out, I created a mask of the greenery and my fairy by printing out the scene with some Eclipse Masking Paper and fussy cutting out the entire thing.

Then I used my Copic Airbrush System and airbrushed my blue sky color across the whole panel and kept the blue lighter around my sentiment.

I peeled off the mask and colored everything else in using Copic Markers.

For the bubbles I used my Copic Blender pen to push the ink into the fibers of the paper.  then I took my White Gel Pen and traced over the black lines of the bubbles.

To achieve the transparent look of her wings, I colored in the scene behind the wings and then washed over the wind areas with my blender pen as well to push the ink into the fibers of the paper.  For the dots on her wings, I concentrated a large blob of Blender Solution repeatedly in one area, over and over until I got more of circle detail.

I had a blast coloring and creating today's card!

I also have a short video sharing how I colored in her sweet little skirt... CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW:

Have a wonderful week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10