Catherine Pooler ~ Hello Heart & a SALE!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Just an FYI, there's a SALE going on over at Catherine Pooler Designs this week with some fun love and winter items on sale!  Get 'em while they last!

Today I'm sharing a fun card that I made for my StampNation PenPal for January.  Each month you can sign up for our monthly PenPal and this month's theme was to use your favorite stamp.

So for my favorite stamp, I chose to use the new "Yours Truly" stamp set.  I stamped it out in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it out with some Copic Markers.  I used a Copic Multi-liner to add some dot detail among the roses and leaves.

Next I die cut the "Cosmic Cover Plate Die" and backed it with some Garden Party and Grass Skirt inked card base.

I added a simple strip of "Lime Rickey Prints" paper and a die cut "hello" from the "Hello Trio Dies" in black cardstock.

To finish it off, I added some fun "Diamond" Stickles to some of the die cut background and a few scattered among the sentiment.

Hope you have a wonderful week and happy shopping!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10