Sweet November Stamps ~ New Digis ~ Galentines!

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today over at Sweet November Stamps we are sharing some darlin' new digis!  We now have 4 new winged cuties just especially for you...

Today's card features the new "Elodie" stamp set.  She's a seated little fairy with a sheer little dress and so much possibility!

I started my little digital scene by bringing in the stump from the "Forest Stump and Hollow Log Background Builder Set" and then adding "Elodie" sitting on the stump.


I used my Copic Markers to coloring in my scene and our sweet little fairy too.


To get the sparkle on her wings and sheer aspects of her dress, I used a Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen.

Interested in knowing how I coloured in this entire image, check out my YouTube video... click the image below:

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!   I'll be sharing lots more Galentine fun in the coming week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10