Sweet November Stamps ~ Wee Cupid

Happy weekend all!  Today I'm sharing another fun new digital stamp set from Sweet November Stamps.

Today's card features the brand new "Wee Cupid" digital stamp set.  If you are signed up for the Sweet November Stamps newsletter, you wold have received a code to download this cutie for FREE!  Yup... for FREE!


I printed out this little fella and colored him with some Copic Markers. I just add some cute little white gel pen hearts to his little shorts.


To create my soft background, I used the Lawn Fawn "Lots of Hearts Background Stencils" and Tiara, Be Mine and  Pixie Dust inks by Catherine Pooler Designs.  I blended them through the first stencil with the inks and then I used the second stencil to add some sparkly embossing glitter from WOW.

If you'd like some fun tips and tricks for coloring SKIN with Copic Markers, why not check out this simple video just for you!  CLICK the IMAGE BELOW to proceed to the video...

 

 I hope you enjoyed that short video.  See you again soon!  Have a great weekend!.

~ Ally ~

 

No comments:

 
09 10