Stamp Anniething ~ Some Bunny Loves You!

Happy Friday all!  Today is my day to share a fun project from the fabulous Stamp Anniething design team!

I started by printing out the adorable "Somebunny Loves You" digital stamp out.  I colored her with Copic Markers and fussy cut her out.  I used the sweet little heart dies from the new "Love Earth Shaker Add On Die" and I used the gorgeous "Spring Suprise" 6x6 patterned papers for all of my paper pieces.

For my design, I used my sketch for Splitcoaststampers this week, SC898:


Now check this out...

The sunflower is the national flower of the Ukraine and has now also become a symbol of solidarity and hope.  Stamp Anniething has 2 products for sale where they are raising money for Ukraine:

Sunflower and Butterfly and Molly Sunflower

All proceeds from the items sold here until April 17th will be directly donated to the Ukraine Red Cross. 20% off will be automatically be applied at check out.
(No other discounts may be applied to these items as 100% of the proceeds are being donated)

I hope you have an amazing weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10