Scrap'N Stamp Instagram HOP ~ Rainbow Birthday Girl


Today Scrap'N Stamp is celebrating it's 14th birthday!!!  Congrats to Raya and her entire team!!!  So we're celebrating with an INSTAGRAM HOP (yes... proceed to the Scrap'nStamp Instagram account). 

I started my fun birthday card by stamping my My Favorite Things image from the "Smell the Cake" using Tuxedo Black ink by Memento.

Then I stamped and cut out a mask for the little girl and her balloons.  Then I took the following Catherine Pooler inks and sponged them all around the outside of the image.  I used Chiffon, Catching Rays, Do-si-do, Serenade, Cummerbund and In The Park.

Then I removed the mask and colored my image using a series of Copic Markers.  And voila!  A fun and whimsical birthday card was created!


Save 14% on select birthday items (Offer valid 03/04/2022 - 03/07/2022).

*Giveaway Alert*
 
I’m so excited to be hopping along with @scrapnstampcanada’s Birthday Bash Inspiration Hop.  Be sure to leave a comment at each stop for even more chances to win! 
 
The prize: $50 Gift Certificate to the shop
 
How to enter:
✨Proceed to my Instagram account: @i_card_so_hard
✨Like this post
✨Leave a comment with your favourite stamp set or tag a crafty friend 
 
For a ✨bonus✨ entry follow — and leave a second comment letting me know you’re a new follower over on Insta!!!.
The giveaway closes March 24, 2022, at Midnight EST. The winner will be chosen randomly and posted on the Scrap ‘N Stamp blog. As per IG rules; this contest isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram.

Good luck everyone!! This card was so fun to create!

~ Ally ~ 

No comments:

 
09 10