Sweet Sentiment ~ New Digi Release!

 

Today is Sweet Sentiment's Digital Stamp Release Day!

Today we release 3 new digital stamp sets and they are all adorable!

First meet... "I Love You, Friend"!  Sweet Sentiment loves to celebrate all of our friends who are deaf or hard of hearing! This man and woman are making the signs for “Friend” and “I Love You” respectively. Use these for all kinds of cards, not just ASL related. The “I Love You” sign is widely known and would be great on a multitude of projects.

I chose to put my gal in a nice Springy feeling area and dressed her up nice and bright using my Copic Markers!

After I colored her up, I fussy cut her out and popped her up in my scene...

Next is the "Oopsie Daisy" digital stamp set!  These delightful daisies are just perfect! The versatility of these daisies is pretty awesome too! You can use them as just one or in groups, or even make bouquets! Make them any color under the rainbow or traditional white. Your imagination is your only limitation with these amazing daisies!

I chose to make my daisies white so I wanted a beautiful and mystical background for them! 

A touch of chartreuse in their petals adds just the right amount of fun color...

And finally, the last digital stamp release this month is "Plans with Cat".  Where are all the cat lovers out there? THIS adorable cat is JUST for you! So grab that book, a cup of coffee, some fuzzy socks, and curl up with your cat or if they don’t want to cuddle with you color this adorable cat to remind you how adorable they are!

Three amazing new stamp sets to check out!  For more digital stamps from Sweet Sentiment, click HERE

~ Ally ~

 

No comments:

 
09 10