Stamp Anniething ~ Mindy, Here's to Good Thymes!


Happy Friday!  Today's the final day of the March release for Stamp Anniething!

Today we have "Mindy, Here's to Good Thymes"!! (Who loves all the fun plant punnies?!?!)

Mindy also comes with a coordinating outline die, here.  I paired my new stamp and die set with the super cool "Foliage Card Mat Die".  Used all kinds of fun green inks with a splatter of gold paint to create my background on watercolor paper and then I die cut it out.


I just had to throw a purple shirt on her and some stitching around the mat's perimeter!  Purple's my favorite color!


Thanks for joining me on the last three days of our Stamp Anniething's release!  I hope you have fun shopping!  A list of all the new SA products from this release is listed below for ease of shopping.

Have a great Friday!

~ Ally ~

 

Our new products... 

No comments:

 
09 10