CP ~ Patterned Paper Play

Hello everyone!  Today is release day over at Catherine Pooler Designs. Today the entire Celebrate Spring collection hits the shop for your shopping pleasure!

Today I'm sharing a fun and EASY card!  I started by die cutting one of the inner scalloped rectangles from the "Scallops & Dots Dies" and I stamped it with the "pebbles" shaped stamp set from the new "Fresh Picked Floral" stamp set in stamped-off Twilight ink.

Then I stamped a series of flowers and greenery from the "Fresh Picked Floral" stamp set all over the fun patterned papers of the "Happy Mama" 6x6 papers!  So much!

A simple sentiment from the new "Mothers & Daughters Sentiments" stamp set in Midnight ink and the card was complete!

Such a fun card to create!  I think kids would love to create cards like this!

Happy shopping today = Catherine Pooler Shop!

~ Ally ~

 

 

No comments:

 
09 10