Garden Bunny... Just Because!

Happy Wednesday!  Today I'm sharing my latest digital stamp creation featuring the adorable "Naptime" bunny and carrot from the latest digital release from Sweet Sentiment!

In my photo editing software, I created this cute little layered image where the bunny in sitting among the carrots in the garden. I printed out my adorable image on to the delicious Sweet Sentiment Premium Coloring Paper!

The bunny is actually shown with eyelids closed but I chose to draw in some sweet little eyes since he appears in the carrot patch waving "hi" to my card recipient.  I colored my entire image using Copic Markers.

I used the greeting "Just Because" from the "With Great Love" stamp set.

Thanks so taking a moment to check out my card!  Have a great day!

~ Ally ~


1 comment:

Sharon J Chambers said...

Great card hun I love how you have given him open eyes.

 
09 10