Primary Best Friends

 

Happy Sunday everyone!  I played Craft Roulette again this week with Mary Gunn!

This week's 4 perimeters were:

  • Bookmark
  • Red, Blue, Yellow
  • "Best Friend"
  • Dry Embossing

Not too bad to work with! So first I chose my stamp set and I went the sweet Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Squishy Hugs" stamp set.  It also included some great best friend type sentiments in it!

I started by creating my card back ground using the "Summer Sunbeams" stencil and inking it up with Squeezed Lemonade, Candied Apple and Tumbled Glass Oxide inks. I then placed a Honey Bee Stamps "Polka Dots Background Stencil" over top of that stencil and added some darker Oxide inks in Scattered Straw, Barn Door and Faded Jeans.

To create my bookmark, I used a strip of white cardstock, embossed on the front side to fold over top of the card base.  It's held on by magnets and of course is detachable.  You can find the sentiment element under the bookmark.

I just love creating using the Craft Roulette program!  It gets me out of my comfort zone!

For more information how YOU too can play along, visit:

Craft Roulette Facebook Group

MaryFunnGunn.com


In a few weeks, I will be one of Mary Gunn's guests!  Coming April 30th!!!  I'm so honoured and excited to join her!

Happy creating!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10