Keep Swimming!

 

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!
 
I'm over on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog today for Inspiration Wednesday

This week we're featuring the "Keep Swimming" clear stamp set.



To create my card, I stamped all three images using "Wicked Black " ink. Then I masked them all off. I then cut a fun jagged mask and began ink blending with "Amazing Azure". Then I brought in the "Summer Sunbeams Stencil" and inked it up with the next darker blue ink, "Sparkling Sapphire". Then I bought in an even darker blue, "Stormy Sky" ink and inked the edges and also added a small bit of the "Rocky Road Stencil". I also added a light touch of "Lovely Lagoon" ink too.

If you don't have this super sweet set in your KKS collection this is your opportunity to scoop it up at a very special SALE price of 40% OFF!! The sale only lasts for one week so don't delay!

Until next time... Happy Kraftin'!
 
~ Ally ~
 
 
stamps: KKS (Keep Swimming)
inks: KKS (Wicked Black, Amazing Azure, Sparkling Sapphire, Stormy Sky, Lovely Lagoon), Copic Markers, Sharpie (Fine), Polychromos Pencils, Ink on 3 (Embossing Ink)
embossing powder: WOW (Fluorescent Pink)
stencils: KKS (Summer Sunbeams, Rocky Road)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White) 
 

No comments:

 
09 10