Craft Roulette #52 ~ Blue & Balloons!


Happy Sunday all!  Today I'm sharing my Craft Roulette card with you for this week's game.

This week's perimeters were for challenge #52 are:

  • 5x7 sized card
  • Balloon(s)
  • Blue plus 2 more colours (neutrals are okay!)
  • Pencils

So I found some cute animals from My Favorite Things celebrating a birthday to make a card for a friend's up and coming 45th birthday!  I used a number of different stamp sets; "Pawty Time", "Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes" and "Scene Builder" all by Stacey Yacula, one of my favorite stamp designers.

I used Derwent Inktense Pencils to color in all of my scene.  It was fun to use something I haven't used in awhile.

I just love creating using the Craft Roulette game!  It always gets me out of my comfort zone!

And SURPRISE... I will be one of Mary Gunn's guests!  Coming April 30th!!!  I'm so honoured and excited to join her!


For more information, check out these links:

Craft Roulette Facebook Group

MaryFunnGunn.com

Happy creating!

~ Ally ~



stamps: My Favorite Things (Pawty Time, Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes, Scene Builder)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Derwent (Inktense Pencils)

No comments:

 
09 10