Lots of Hoppiness Here!

 

Hoppy Sunday!  Easter is only a few days away!  Have you got your Easter goodies and cards all ready for next weekend?  Cards = yes for me... but anything else = no!

I thought I'd share a few last Easter cards that I have already sent my friends and family.

For this card, I used the glorious CPD inks and blended up a "hot" sunset for Mr. Bunny from the "Spring into Easter" to deliver his treats.  I also added some simple patterned papers in black and white form the "Black Tie Gala 6x6" paper collection.

For this fun pink beauty, I just made 4 matching ink blended mini backgrounds with a little water splatter effects.  Then I layered on some simple, un-colored die cut critters and elements from that "Spring into Easter" stamp sets again.So EASY!

And finally, who doesn't love our new "Date Night Inks"?  They are perfect for a Spring color palette!

They paired up perfectly with the adorable "Spring Borders" stamp set.  Plus, I added a few fun "Williamsburg Sequins" for a pop of yellow!


TODAY is the last day for the CPD moving SALE!  Go and check out all the amazing products that are ON SALE!  Click here for the SALES PAGE.  Up to 60% savings!


I hope you have an amazing remainder of the weekend!

Happy (s)hopping!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10