Craft Roulette #51 - Puppies!

This week was Mary Gunn's 50th episode for Craft Roulette!  In honour of that anniversary, I donated a copy of my first stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie as a prize to one lucky participant.  But, I had to play along too!

This week's perimeters were:

  • Card with a flap
  • Dog(s)
  • Spring Colors
  • Book Page

So I found some cute little Purple Onion Designs puppies to work with and away I went...


The little flap on the right is held closed with some flat magnets and opens to the side to reveal the sentiment.

I used nice, bright colors to ink up my scene plus I used a Script stamp (closest to Book Paper I could think of!) to ink up over top of my sky.

I just love creating using the Craft Roulette program!  It gets me out of my comfort zone!

Craft Roulette Facebook Group

MaryFunnGunn.com

Happy creating!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10