Club Canvo ~ Koi Love

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope this week is a super creative one for yourself.

Today I'm sharing a few pages from my Canvo using the newest and coolest Club Canvo subscription.

March's Club Canvo contains the most beautiful Koi fish stamps!  Perfect for card making too!  Here is my intro spread for the month of April...

I used my Blender Pen and the beautiful orange inks, Tiki Torch and Orange Twist to color in my fishes!  I used the fabulous CP Blender Brushes to a sft touch of greens and blues around them; using Cummerbund and In The Park inks.  I use Fiesta Blue ink to stamp in a few bubbles.

Are you new to bullet journaling?  Here's a little more about the Club Canvo subscription...

Sign up by March 31st to receive your "May themed" Club Canvo for April.

Stay tuned tomorrow when I share a few more Canvo bullet journaling spreads!

Go get creative!

~ Ally ~

 

No comments:

 
09 10