Club Canvo - Full Calendar Fishes

It's Tuesday!  Time for more Club Canvo spreads for April!

I had a blast creating spreads with the gorgeous koi fish and accessories from the March Club Canvo subscription.

 I used my favorite calendar stencil, "Full Calendar Stencil" to create my basic calendar spread.

 
For my first full week in April, I used the amazing new stencil in the subscription called the "Skipping Stones Stencil".  I actually traced the stencil onto some masking paper and cut out all the circles to create a negative mask and then ink blended them all those beautiful green and blue inks.

All of these Club Canvo products will be hitting the CP shop soon!  Including a coordinating die for the "Koi Pond" stamp set; perfect for card making.

Join me again tomorrow for more Club Canvo fun!

~ Ally ~

 

No comments:

 
09 10