Coffee and Floral Birthday

 

It's time for another fun challenge over on the Three Room Studio blog!

This week, as the challenge hostess, I'm challenging you to create a card or project using patterned papers!

I needed a birthday card for someone special so I decided to go with a coffee and floral theme so I grabbed the "Awesome Coffee" and "Mom's Hibiscus" stamp sets plus the "Yay!" stamp set for my sentiments. 

I used my patterned paper to paper piece my coffee cup band and all my hibiscus flowers.  I love how the added designs add a nice effect to all my stamped images.

I hope you'll join us for my challenge!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Three Room Studio (Awesome Coffee, Mom's Hibiscus, Yay!)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
patterned paper: Echo Park (Coffee Friends 6x6)
dies: Catherine Pooler Designs (Forest Foliage Dies)
ink: Kraftin' Kimmie (Wicked Black), ColorBox (Frost White), Distress Oxide (Antique Linen), Copic Markers, Sukara (White Gel Pen)

 

No comments:

 
09 10