12 Krafty Days of Christmas ~ Burgundy Beauty

 

Howdy all!  Today is Day 10 of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "12 Krafty Days of Christmas".  I'm showcasing the very stamp set I designed, "Winter Scenery" over on the KKS blog today.

I had fun with this card!  I was inspired by a mural I saw in the back ground of a Christmas movie I was watched a few days ago.  It had this burgundy coloured sky in it and the rest, they say, is history.  I decided to stick with the burgundy colour and add a hint of warm peach.

There is actually quite a bit of sparkle to this card but it's extremely hard to capture it on camera!

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the "12 Krafty Days of Christmas" festivities on the blog.  Kimmie is giving away all kinds of goodies!

Happy crafting!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10