I've Got that Golden Glow

 

Over on the Power Poppy blog, the Bloomies are sharing all kinds of amazing projects and krafty tips in the "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge.

My card features the super cool wreath from the "Season's Greenings" stamp set.  I colored my image in with Copic Markers.  Now the colors I used were mostly on the cool side of the spectrum so I threw in a pop of red and played up the gold!

To create that background, I first ran my paper through my die cutting machine with my cover plate die and my embossing mat.  Then I took my Versamark ink and inked up the entire card front panel and poured some metallic embossing powder over top of the ink and heat set it.  Voila!  One sparkle-tastic card!

Come and play along with the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge.  Click HERE!.

Have a great Thursday!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10