Catherine Pooler ~ "Beautiful New Year"

 

 

Howdy!  Happy Hump Day!

Today is the day the "Beautiful New Year" release goes live in the Catherine Pooler Shop!

This release has a little bit of everything... some New Years stuff, some celebration stuff... some floral stuff... some Thanks stuff... and some patterned papers too!

My card today features the fun new cover plate called "Mod Strips Cover Plate".  It's perfect for card fronts or even to cut sentiment strips too! Before cutting my cover plate, I used the "Woodgrain Background" stamp and embossed the paper with white embossing ink.  Then I inked it up with a variety of our beautiful purple inks; Sugared Lavender, Sweet Sixteen, Rose Petals and some It's a Girl pink ink too!


Then I die cut it with the Mod Strips Cover Plate to make it all into strips.  I cut the strips and applied them to my card front to look like wood panelling. Then I added the greetings and aligned flowers and branches along their edges.

I love how they turned out!

Have a great day and happy shopping!

~ Ally ~


Woodgrain Cards
stamps: Beautiful Day Floral, Sincere Thanks, Woodgrain Background
cardstock: Premium White
inks: Sugared Lavender, Sweet Sixteen, Rose petals, It's a Girl, Sage, Eucalyptus
dies: Mod Strips Cover Plate
other: Stickles (Diamond)

No comments:

 
09 10