Happy Hello Pansies & Clover!

Happy Friday all!  I hope you’ve had a great week!  I’ve joined the Bloomies from Power Poppy today to share some creative fun.

Last week Marcella released a brand new digi with cute new cup filled with blooms, “Clover & Pansies”.  This image is simply perfect for this month since it features those sweet little clover leaves.  Plus, who can resist those happy little pansy faces!!

I decided to print my image out on some Strathmore Bristol Smooth watercolor paper since I wanted to use my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers.

I chose to also use the simple “hello” sentiment from the “Everything’s Even Rosier” clear stamp set.  I wanted some very, very simple for my greeting.

Now… take a moment to check out the rest of the gang today…

Christine Okken –> go here next!

Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you have an amazing weekend!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Clover & Pansies, Everything’s Even Rosier)
cardstock: Strathmore (Bristol Smooth), Recollections (110# White)
inks: ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Wicked Black), Polychromos Pencils
dies: MFT (Stitched Rectangles), Spellbinders (A2 Bracket Borders 1)
patterned paper: Penny Black (Painted Blooms 6x6)

5 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

So lovely, Ally! Your vibrant color combos make this such a happy card! It will most assuredly brighten someone's day, my friend!

ChristineCreations said...

Ally....so gorgeous! Your veining in the blooms is amazing!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous Ally, love how you coloured the Pansies and how all the colours fits so well together.
You write that you used Strathmore Bristol Smooth watercolor paper, I didn't know that the Bristol Smooth is watercolour paper. Does your block have a article number and will you give that to me?
I have now the Canson Bristol Smooth that I use with my Zigs but I have to be careful with using water because the surface of the paper can't cope with it.
I hope you understand what I mean, English is not my native language.
Thank you for showing your awesome card and have a great weekend.

Camille Short said...

Love this card!

CherylQuilts said...

Whoa! Ally, your pansies are drawing me in with the amazing colors and coloring! I love your beautiful bouquet and the wonderful card and layout! What a real stunner! I am knocked over yet again! You totally rock and have so much creativity and talent, my sweet friend! I am so behind, but I'm trying to catch up. Don't want to miss a thing with everyone. LOVE this card...sending warm, sunny hugs! xoxo

 
09 10