Pretty Peonies & a Weekend Stamp Steal!

Happy Friday everyone!  Last night I got to play with some fun stamps and watercolor.  There’s something so beautiful about how watercolor turns out!

I chose to showcase the Dynamic Duos: Peonies & Tulips stamp set by Power Poppy.


I used the Ink on 3 “Fade Out Ink” to stamp my image and then I watercoloured them using Catherine Pooler Designs inks.  Super, duper simple!


Plus… this stamp set plus the digital stamps sets, Peonies and Tulips are also on sale this weekend!  Take advantage of this amazing WEEKEND STAMP STEAL sale…

Don’t forget…
Christine Okken – go here next!

Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you get a chance to be creative this weekend!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Dynamic Duos: Peonies & Tulips)
cardstock: Strathmore (140# Watercolor), Recollections (110# White)
inks: Ink on 3 (Fade Out), Catherine Pooler Designs (Lime Rickey, Eucalyptus, Green Tea, It’s a Girl, Coral Cabana, Polished, Mandarin Spice, Bellini, Peppermint Scrub), Versamark
embossing powder: Stampendous! (Detail Copper)

4 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

Oh, how soft and lovely, Ally! That would have taken me hours, and you pulled it out last night. Amazing!!! Love the way the pink washes into the yellow, and that background is yummy!

Rosy Newlun said...

I love the yellow you've used on the edges of the pink petals!!! So full and beautiful!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous Ally, I love the awesome colours of your peonies and the soft background together. Thank you for your inspiration.

CherylQuilts said...

Well, I am so behind and trying to catch up a bit...BUt what a gorgeous card! Ally, your watercoloring is amazing with such beautiful colors! They sure bring a cheery spring feel, and i love it! You are amazingly fast too! I could use your speed these days myself! Haha! Warm hugs, sweet friend! Love you! xoxo

 
09 10