Springtime Canvo!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to another month of Skrappy Fun at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!

We challenge YOU to make Anything BUT a Card this month for our fabulous Skrappy Challenge!!!

For this challenge you can make anything you wanna....except a card! So that means bookmarks, gifts, scrapbook pages, journal art, planner pages, tags, boxes...pretty much anything that includes a krafty stamp!!

For my project I chose to pull out my Canvo (a fabulous bullet journal) and create my first page for April.  I grabbed my brand new “Fawn’d of You” stamp set because I wanted to use that sweet little girl in rubber boots.  I mean, what says “Spring” more than rubber boots right?!?!


I stamped our little girl and the little bunny in Marvellous Mocha ink. I also added some of the leaves from the “Dino-Mite Pals” stamp set to my scene as well.



I coloured my images using Polychromos Pencils and the used my Copic Airbrush system to add the sky colour in to the back ground.


For this month's challenge, just make sure to include a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and make sure it's a NEW creation! As soon as we have at least five people playing, we'll be giving away a PRIZE!!! yep! One lucky krafter will WIN a $20 gift voucher to the krafty shop!

You have a whole month to play along until Monday, April 29th at midnight EST! Also be sure to share your creations on the Krafty Friends facebook  page because we LOVE to see your stuff!

Check out some incredible inspiration from the Krafty Design Team below, then join us for all the fun!!

Happy Stamping and Coloring!

~ Ally ~


stamps: KKS (Fawn’d of You, Dino-Mite Pals), Catherine Pooler Designs (The Daily Plan
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
inks: KKS (Marvellous Mocha, Lovely Lagoon), Polychromos Pencils, Copic Markers, Catherine Pooler Designs (Flirty Fuchsia), Sharpie (Pen – Fine)
bullet journal: Catherine Pooler Designs (Canvo Journal)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

 
09 10