Happy Crabapple!

Happy Friday all! Here in Southern Alberta we have had some above zero temperatures for a few days so our big mounds of snow are slowly melting.  We still have quite a large drift of snow in the front yard yet just because it was so massive plus the sun doesn’t shine all day on the front lawn like it does for the back yard.

Today I’m decided to work with the Power Poppy’s “Happy Crabapple” stamp set.  Isn’t it magnificent?

Here’s a little close up of the Copic Marker detail in behind the image…

I love how it turned out especially with that bold polka dot patterned paper called Black Tie Gala by CPD. (Psssttt… this whole patterned paper bundle can be FOILED!!!)

Now check out this Weekend Stamp steal...
 



Thanks for dropping by today!  I hope you have some time to get crafty this weekend!

~ Ally ~

PS:  QUESTION FOR YOU: 
I’m due for a giveaway soon!  Would you prefer to get a gift certificate for Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps, Power Poppy, Catherine Pooler Designs or Gerda Steiner Designs?  
Please tell me in the comments!



stamps: Power Poppy (Happy Crabapple)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Tim Holtz (Light Green Metallic)
patterned papers:  Catherine Pooler Designs (Black Tie Gala 6x6)
inks: KKS (Wicked Black), Copic Markers, CPD (Party Dress)

5 comments:

ednamburgess said...

I love your latest card. So bright and spring looking I love the Power Poppy flowers and have bought many of the digital stamps.
Edna Burgess

Lisa K said...

Beautiful card! I love seeing your blog posts daily in my e-mail. I do not always comment, but I love seeing the beauty you create. If I received a gift certificate, I would love either Power Poppy or Gerda Steiner Designs.

Sathya said...

Am new to copic coloring and the detailing you created in bg behind branches...interested me much. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Your card is stunning. Love the flowers. I love Poppy Power so that is what I would love to win. thanks for the chance.

CherylQuilts said...

I truly LOVE this card, Ally! Your coloring is so beautiful, and I really LOVE this layout! The black and white polka dots are fabulous. Truly stunning, my friend! So glad the weather is getting better. Hugs and love! xoxo

 
09 10